COVID-19 Studio Update
Due to government updates, Academy of Dances doors are back open. We are offering both in person and zoom classes to suit all of our students needs. Please see our health and safety procedures below that we ask all of our dance students and families to follow. See you in the studio!
Health & Safety Precautions
When arriving at the studio:
- Arrive in your dance uniform (changing rooms will be 1-in-1-out).
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Have your temperature checked (anyone with a fever or displaying symptoms will be sent home).
- Change into dance shoes before entering the studio.
- Use hand sanitizer.
Cleanliness & Social Distancing
- Teachers and staff will wear masks at all times.
- Studio and contents are cleaned daily.
- “High touch” areas, e.g. ballet barres are cleaned every hour during class times.
- Classes are adapted so that students do not hold hands/hug etc. during classes to minimise physical contact. Tape laid out to keep distance between students during class.
- Our waiting area and receptions is CLOSED, pick up and drop off for students only, please do not wait in the hallway, anything you need, please contact us via phone/whatsapp.
What we need you to do:
- Follow our health & safety precautions.
- If you or anyone in your family is unwell, please stay home.
- Comply with self-isolation recommendations of the government health department. Please do not return to classes with us until you have completed your 14 days of self-isolation without developing any symptoms.